Help visitors to explore and enjoy the best of Berwick.
Ensuring that Berwick-Upon-Tweed gains the maximum economic return from tourism and visitor markets.
The Berwick-Upon-Tweed Ambassador Scheme aims to establish Berwick-Upon-Tweed as a visitor destination, increasing visitor footfall, encouraging extended visitor stay and extending the current visitor season.
- The Scheme creates a new marketing opportunity for businesses.
- Visitors will easily recognise a distinctive logo and brand.
- Staff will have enhanced customer care and hospitality skills.
- Staff will be both business and Berwick Ambassadors.
- The Scheme will support and grow the Berwick visitor ‘offer’.
Help promote Berwick-Upon-Tweed and all it has to offer
Learn interesting facts & helpful information you can pass onto visitors on a daily basis
Walks and Parks
Who is a
An individual who genuinely cares about helping visitors to the town access the information they require to get the most out of their visit.
A Berwick Ambassador will have the local knowledge and customer care skills to enhance the customers experience, encouraging customers to return, and helping to grow the local economy.
? HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR TOWN?
The Berwick Ambassador Scheme will provide a new marketing opportunity for participating businesses which will be widely marketed and promoted to tourists and visitors to Berwick through Visit Berwick.
This marketing will highlight participating businesses and create new and additional marketing opportunities.
Through staff offering enhanced levels of customer service they will be both your business and Berwick’s Ambassador’s.
- Help to grow and sustain the Berwick-Upon-Tweed economy.
- Enhance your customer care skills.
- Add value to your business offer.
- Improve your knowledge of the Berwick-Upon-Tweed visitor offer.
- Help create authentic and distinctive experiences and great visitor memories.
- Build your CV through attaining new skills and knowledge.